Skip to main content

Brandie Tan, new ECD of Publicis JimenezBasic


REPORT FROM : http://www.adobomagazine.com/global/module.php?LM=news.level1&id=1395654126226

 Publicis JimenezBasic gets new creative leadership with the appointment of Brandie Tan as ECD. In his new role, Tan will lead the creation of truly integrated engagement between brand and audience. Having won local and international awards for both creativity and effectivity, Tan will guide the creative team in creating business-building, integrated campaigns for some of the country's biggest brands.
 
JR Ramos, Joint CEO of PJB, shared, "Brandie will be a shot in the arm for our Creative Team at Publicis JimenezBasic. With both creativity and effectivity awards under his belt for traditional, digital, and fully integrated campaigns, he will help improve and push the quality of our work so that our brands remain successful and top-of-mind for many people."
 
 
 
Tan brings with him a wealth of experience having served as ECD of Lowe Vietnam, BBDO Guerrero, and most recently, Lowe Malaysia. He was replaced by Zaidi Awang
 
 Tan was part of the team that won the first Gold Cannes Lion for the Philippines back in 2007 together with his partner, Tin Sanchez. He has also been integral in the creation of work such as DOT's It's More Fun in the Philippines and Bayan DSL's Lola Techie. In 2011, he was ranked as the no. 1 ECD in the country after having helped BBDO Guerrero garner local and international awards for clients such as FedEx, Bayer Saridon, Pepsi, Anlene, and The Philippine Department of Tourism.
 
Commenting on his appointment, Tan said, “Publicis JimenezBasic’s work has always been part of Filipino pop culture and I’m happy to now get a chance to be part of creating new campaigns with the hope of achieving the same status. There is much to be done, especially in being able to speak with the audience through mobile, social and online. The goal is to push the work by keeping the insights local and the crafting global.”
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budjette Tan 2023 update

Hi all! If you have somehow stumbled upon this old blog looking for something TRESE related, then you've come to right place.   Well... kind of.   Hi! I'm Budjette Tan, the writer of the comic book TRESE, which I co-created with Kajo Baldisimo.  You can get updates about the book over at https://www.facebook.com/TreseComics   I sometimes talk about the other things I'm writing about at https://www.facebook.com/BudjetteTanStories   And I'm also on Instagram, where I post about what I'm reading, eating, and of course about Trese https://www.instagram.com/budjette/   Over at Twitter, I'm just RT-ing and posting about comics, movies, and whatever else pops up on my feed https://twitter.com/budjette  I'm also on TikTok, but I don't know what to do with that account, so there's nothing to see there. And here's a picture of me about to enter a balate tree... it's not the Great Balete Tree and it did not transport me to another realm. But it wa
PANDAY RIDING THAT HEROIC CYCLE Below is an email ELSA BIBAT posted in the Alamat mailing list , prompted by a thread about making/writing/creating a new Panday story. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Okay, okay, I'm back...and I was hoping to have a break from writing stuff. Anyway, it is incredible that someone actually remembered the post. It's been lost to time for exactly a two years now. Thank you for notifying me. Let's begin with the original videotapes. My original videotapes are lost to time, but, I caught all three of the trilogy in ABS-CBN's FPJ Theater... or was that Saturday Action Cinema? GMA 7 went the entire nine yards and showed the entire series in one of their old Tagalog action film shows that were on Saturday nights. The sight alone of the aliens of Panday IV raising the undead and turning innocent villagers to badly made-up extras makes my belly ache. As an aside, FPJ should exercise the rights a

I AM A FILIPINO

I am a Filipino – inheritor of a glorious past, hostage to the uncertain future. As such, I must prove equal to a two-fold task – the task of meeting my responsibility to the past, and the task of performing my obligation to the future. I am sprung from a hardy race – child many generations removed of ancient Malayan pioneers. Across the centuries, the memory comes rushing back to me: of brown-skinned men putting out to sea in ships that were as frail as their hearts were stout. Over the sea I see them come, borne upon the billowing wave and the whistling wind, carried upon the mighty swell of hope – hope in the free abundance of the new land that was to be their home and their children’s forever. This is the land they sought and found. Every inch of shore that their eyes first set upon, every hill and mountain that beckoned to them with a green and purple invitation, every mile of rolling plain that their view encompassed, every river and lake that promised a plentiful living