Skip to main content
.

From the Log Book of Cougar Security Guard #344 Renato Hamantoc, Stationed at Gate 2 of White Rock Village
as transcribed by Budjette Tan


September 13

12:00am Take over for Cougar Security Guard #41 Julius Dimagiba.
No reported incidents. AOK.

12:03am PXB 478 enters village

12:15am ZMN 541 enters village

2:26am TSR 832 enters village

1:00am AOK

1:24am TBT 558 tries to enter village. Under orders from resident Mrs. De Ocampo I do not allow driver of TBT 558 to enter village. I apologize to driver and say sorry sir you cannot enter the village. Driver get angry with me but I do not answer back and maintain the order of resident Mrs. De Ocampo.

1:30am TBT 558 finally leave and unblocks the passage of Gate 2

2:00 AOK

2:10am XMN 771 exits village

3:00am AOK

3:40am TAG 810 honks its horny very loudly at the gate because the driver thought #344 was asleep but I was not. The driver, resident Mr. A German with his brother Mr. L. German started to yell bad words at #344. But I did not yet back. I maintained my post and opened the gate and apologized for the delay in opening the gate. Please note that the Germans smelled of alcoholic beverage like beer, and continued to yell at #344 even after gate was opened up for them. Mr. A. German then threw a beer bottle at the guard house before driving in. No damage to the guard house.

3:42am Cougar Security Guard #411 Joben Tapia reported via radio that TAG 810 was honking their horn very loudly at the gate of #16 Melody St., the Capistrano residence. #411 Tapia then informed the Germans that they were on the wrong street and pointed them to the right residence.

3:49am Mr. A. German runs back to the guard house. He is bloody injured head and arms and hands. He said: Help! Help! My kuya! Help him! She’s there! She’s still there. Help my kuya! Note: Germans have history of doing tricks in the village and not always serious, sometimes no need to help them cause trouble is not for real.

3:54am So, I radio #411 Tapia to investigate the location of Mr. L. German and their vehicle.

3:58am #411 Tapia radios that German’s vehicle not parked at their residence.

4:03am #411Tapia radios: “I can see the car. Mr. German on the road. Not moving. I’m almost there. And I can see…”

Transmission is cut off. But it was not. #411 Tapia is screaming. Screaming for help. Then quiet. And I can hear crying. Like a little girl crying.

4:04am Mr. A.German faints beside me.

4:05am Since I cannot leave my post I radio #578 Manaloto to check on #411 Tapia and Mr. L. German.

4:12am #578 Manaloto radios report: I can see the car. And the motorcycle of Tapia. It’s down on the ground. Tapia’s down. Mr.German also down. Call for help! Now! Now!

4:13am I call up Medical City for an ambulance

4:14am I call up the German residence to report the incident.

4:24am Mr. R. German picks up Mr. A. German from the guard house.

4:35am Ambulance enters village.

4:49am Ambulance exits village. TAG 822 exits village following ambulance.

4:57am #578 Manaloto arrives at the guard house to report that the Germans vehicle was found at the intersection of Main Drive and Gemstone St. The vehicle’s hood was smashed, like it was hit by another vehicle but there was no other seen at the area. When Manaloto arrived at the area, he spotted Mr. German on the ground, bloody injured. He also saw Tapia covered in blood, still screaming. When the ambulance came and Tapia was checked, they found out he wasn’t injured. But he was covered in blood. And it wasn’t Mr. L. German’s blood because Tapia was not able to get near Mr. German.


Manaloto said he spotted a palm print on the hood of the car. It was a made out of bloody. It was small like the hand of a child.

Manaloto stays at the guard house to rest.

5:00am AOK

....

October 13

12:00am Take over for Cougar Security Guard #41 Julius Dimagiba. Police vehicle NCB 422 exits village followed by Coroner Vehicle NDE 484. #578 Manaloto reports via radio that construction workers at Lot #901 at the corner of Main Drive and Gemstone St. found human remains. Bones of a small child. God bless that child.

12:08am UMM 532 enters village

12:22am UCJ 233 exits village

12:46am TNP 720 enters village

1:00am AOK



(Thanks to Dang for telling us that ghost story during one of those nights we got drunk at Bow's house.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budjette Tan 2023 update

Hi all! If you have somehow stumbled upon this old blog looking for something TRESE related, then you've come to right place.   Well... kind of.   Hi! I'm Budjette Tan, the writer of the comic book TRESE, which I co-created with Kajo Baldisimo.  You can get updates about the book over at https://www.facebook.com/TreseComics   I sometimes talk about the other things I'm writing about at https://www.facebook.com/BudjetteTanStories   And I'm also on Instagram, where I post about what I'm reading, eating, and of course about Trese https://www.instagram.com/budjette/   Over at Twitter, I'm just RT-ing and posting about comics, movies, and whatever else pops up on my feed https://twitter.com/budjette  I'm also on TikTok, but I don't know what to do with that account, so there's nothing to see there. And here's a picture of me about to enter a balate tree... it's not the Great Balete Tree and it did not transport me to another realm. But it wa
PANDAY RIDING THAT HEROIC CYCLE Below is an email ELSA BIBAT posted in the Alamat mailing list , prompted by a thread about making/writing/creating a new Panday story. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Okay, okay, I'm back...and I was hoping to have a break from writing stuff. Anyway, it is incredible that someone actually remembered the post. It's been lost to time for exactly a two years now. Thank you for notifying me. Let's begin with the original videotapes. My original videotapes are lost to time, but, I caught all three of the trilogy in ABS-CBN's FPJ Theater... or was that Saturday Action Cinema? GMA 7 went the entire nine yards and showed the entire series in one of their old Tagalog action film shows that were on Saturday nights. The sight alone of the aliens of Panday IV raising the undead and turning innocent villagers to badly made-up extras makes my belly ache. As an aside, FPJ should exercise the rights a

I AM A FILIPINO

I am a Filipino – inheritor of a glorious past, hostage to the uncertain future. As such, I must prove equal to a two-fold task – the task of meeting my responsibility to the past, and the task of performing my obligation to the future. I am sprung from a hardy race – child many generations removed of ancient Malayan pioneers. Across the centuries, the memory comes rushing back to me: of brown-skinned men putting out to sea in ships that were as frail as their hearts were stout. Over the sea I see them come, borne upon the billowing wave and the whistling wind, carried upon the mighty swell of hope – hope in the free abundance of the new land that was to be their home and their children’s forever. This is the land they sought and found. Every inch of shore that their eyes first set upon, every hill and mountain that beckoned to them with a green and purple invitation, every mile of rolling plain that their view encompassed, every river and lake that promised a plentiful living